Paolo Giordani was born on September 30, 1974 in the province of Brescia.
He has a wide international professional experience. Founder of L4L Law Firm based in London, with branches in Zurich, Madrid, Rome and Hong Kong. The Firm specializes in international corporate law and financial engineering. The firm’s clients include banks, financial institutions, private equity funds, investment funds and leading international companies.
Since 2018 he has held the position of President of the International Diplomatic Institute.
His professional history:
- In 2005 he collaborated with the ITALCANTIERI SPA group founded until 2008.
- In 2009 he joined the International Law Firm founded by Charles John Whittier, a lawyer specializing in assistance on international commodity contracts.
- In 2011 he founded the London-based law firm L4L Legal Advice (CMM Plc).
- From 2012 to June 2014 Paolo Giordani was also a member of European Diplomatique Conseil (EUCD) Delegation Europe, registered in the Republic of Slovenia in Ljubljana, internal affairs sector as Counsellor of President.
- In February 2015 he joined the International Diplomatic Institute – IDI, the International Diplomatic Institute – IDI has been accredited by the European Union, confirming his registration in the Register of Representatives of Interest of the European Commission, under the identification number in the same Register: 61495588102-87. It has also received confirmation of accreditation from the European Parliament with this identifier: Istit748596172.
- Entered in the Register of Lawyers of the Canton of Zurich Art. 28 BGFA
- Registered with the Solicitor Regulation Authority – SRA No. 628518 and authorised to practice in the United Kingdom and England.
- Registered in the Colegio Abogados de Madrid Colegiado No. 123978
- Qualified LAPET tax expert as per law no.4/2013 registration number 9648013.
- HMRC Revenue & Customs Anti-Money Laundering, registration no. 1279793
- ITPA, International Tax Planning Association, Membership No. 4695
- International Bar Association, Membership No. 1108491
- IFA, International Fiscal Association
- ESIL, European Society of International Law.
L’era delle banche e i suoi segreti [The era of the banks and its secrets] di Avv. Paolo Giordani (2008)